Collaboration: Set and Prop Design Experiment

Set Render With Moom Figure 

Set Render with Added Prop

2D Basketball Uv Design
I decided to continue on with experimenting with the design for the set, especially looking at how the 2D interactive props will play on set and look so I decided to start off by doing a quick design for the basketball that will be used by Michael Jordan in his skit and just firstly seeing how big it would need to be to appear on camera and also how the rough texture would be perceived from such a long distance. Looking at the render I am happy with how it appears and I feel that the audience will be able to see and recognise it from a distance. The second bit I did was importing one of the Moom figures and scaling and playing with the camera distance to see how well they will show up n the screen, this did lead to me needing to change the camera distance and we might need to extent the rest of the set to compensate for the opening shot, however so far I am still comfortable with how it appears and plays together for the skit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development