What if Metropolis Thumbnails 09: Building Design Progression 3: Hero Prop


For this set of thumbnails I decided to look at the redesigns for the Opera, as I didn't like the ones that  I had originally composed in my first OGR. I decided to concentrate on structure, as well as the door design, but unlike the buildings, I had an idea of what door I liked, but I wanted it to look instead at a design that could appear to make the building more professional. Looking at the buildings in comparison, I like how the Opera does contains sharp and smooth elements from the individual building, while also standing out on its own, but like the others I will alter a few things from this design before constructing my final designs. I want to concentrate on colour for this building, along with the rest to try and continue the continuity between them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development