Collaboration: Final Set Render

After taking small adjustments and discussing it with my team, we have finally managed to come up with a final design for the hall where the talent show will take place. The designs are messy as we wanted the set to look like it was designed by the children themselves, which is why none of the designs are neat, and why even the school logo is messy as well, to emphasise this I also made a brush out of Mooms hands and used that on the back wall to show that the walls are meant to be messily painted. I also changed the colour of the back wall, because I felt that, along with the hands the wall looked like a murder scene, so I changed it to green, the other colour of the Atypical Academy and I think it brightens up the set more and allows the character to stand out better.

Looking at this I feel that the walls and the signs nee to be less shiny, but overall i don't think we will need to make anymore changes to the set and we can now focus more on the characters and their outfits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development