Maya: Sky Lighting Renders

Original Image 

First "Sun Down" Render (Moving the "Sun" around)

Normal Daytime Render 

Sun and Sky Tint Edited 

Sun Only Tinted

Sky Only Tinted

Elevation Increased (70.00)

Render Settings Changed 

(SkyDome Sample Increased to Three)
Sun up Final Render 

Sunset Final Render 

Because I'm still not comfortable to continue with Jetpack Jones I decided to make a start on the Rendering and Lighting section for Toolkit 02. This process I feel I learned a lot with lighting, especially around getting a crisper render and experimenting with changing the light to make a more interesting setting. The aspect I feel I learned the most was that the Arnold physical sky included a sun that I can manipulate and change for different scenes, which I will defiantly take into consideration for future animations. The only issue I had with this was on the double tint experiment, the sun on my render wouldn't change colour, however the light it was casting did, which makes me think it's an issue with my Maya and not the project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development