2D Animation Reflective Statement

Although I think this was the weakest element from the lessons I still feel like I have grown a lot from learning 2D animation and timing animation to create an effective piece. Compared to Maya, I feel that I struggled with 2D Animation due to time, as I didn't put as much care into my animation due to my focus around other work in the course, which is why I'm not as happy with the work as I wish I was and if I had more time I would of have loved to spend more time perfecting my pieces and make them look nicer so I could learn more from them. Learning the walk cycle and squash and stretch was very helpful when working on some of my other projects in Maya and especially in Fantastic Voyage when I decided to do rigging and skinning, I feel that I understand more about timing and paying more attention to the smaller aspects of movement when animating, as well as when lip syncing to adapt the moments to the situation and the conversation to make it feel more realistic. I think I would like to become better with 2D animation and make my work more appealing than what I have made in this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development