Fantastic Voyage: Set Light Experiment and BG Texture Test












I made again some basic Matte paintings for the scene, that I might end up using in the final animation dependent on how much time I have or if I think the style doesn't suit the set when making the Pre-Viz. I like the first one for the side Matte, because it adds depth and I liked how the island and the ocean turned out as well, which I also think will work better when I figure out how to make the ocean appear blue in the render, as it keeps appearing white instead. I then experimented with lighting  because the basic lighting I had originally consisted of two lights, which was useful to testing lighting and shadows for the trees, but in the render made the set look too shiny and fake so I decided to test a sky dome and then a sky dome with the two lights, which I prefer more because the island is meant to appear hot, to suit the desert like conditions for the Saddleback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development