Fantastic Voyage: SaddleBack Skinning Attempt 01

 When trying to start skinning I tried to use the first tutorial, which I found more difficult and frustrating because of the numerical element and trying to apply weight around my limited edge loops  for the leg, so after a few attempts I decided to try again on the second tutorial which I found easier because I can paint on the weights and see them instantly.
 When trying the second skinning tutorial I had a few issues, mainly the model warping when I was removing all the weights apart from in the top section of the model, however I later found that it would return to normal when I increase the weight to one again.




I think in the end I have managed to get the hang of it more and I have progressed further than  tutorial one, so Im gonna try and a-just them and fix them as best I can, but I still want to get them checked over before animating them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04