Fantastic Voyage: Plain Scene Test Render With Tortoises



 Some final renders for my scene, I am still struggling to get the textures to appear on my laptop, so I decided to go with a plain render for the bigger models, just to get and idea of size and how they will turn out. I am happy with the layout, but I still think the scene needs some tweaking, which I will be doing as well as applying textures while I wait for my Finch characters audio to come through, so I will be using this time to prepare for the final animation instead and getting to grips with animating within the scene. I have already set up a blend shape on one of the tortoises, which will probably be the only other creature moving in the scene, as the others will serve as filler for the scene to make the island seem more inhabited.
 I only have one Saddleback rigged and skinned, and this one will be paired with the Finch as it moves along towards the tree.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development