Script to Screen: Character Thumbnails


Some final designs for my three main characters in my story. I decided to adapt on my last thumbnails while also taking inspiration from some feedback on my OGR- looking at a more noir style, and concentrating on expressing the style of the characters more confidently. So for Dave the protagonist, I wanted to draw him when he becomes a body builder, but separate him more from Prisoner 048 by giving him a more rounded body, to show he's more kinder then Prisoner 048 who has a more square and sharper body size. The doctor I wanted to be more skinny, so he's separated from the prisoners, while still looking more confident even though he's smaller in size then the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development