What if Metropolis Thumbnails 15: Concept Art Tone Design




After some feedback I decided to look at how the background would affect the scene so decided to compose thumbnails seeing how the times of the day would affect the frame and the buildings in it. Personally I like the sunset thumbnail, however I think that I need to research sunset images and designs to see how they would affect the scene more, as I don't think the colours affect the buildings as much as I would like, while also highlighting the Opera house, so that might be what I concentrate on next.

Comments

  1. Loving the new sky idea, Odette - just makes the place go pop! It looks bonkers in a rather wonderful way - very exuberant.... now, about all that beige mud....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development