What if Metropolis Thumbnails 11: Sizing in Comparison

For this one, I wanted to experiment with sizing and size comparison before I composed my matte painting and thumbnails. This is because I knew that I would have a problem with sizing compared with my hero prop and the other buildings, so I wanted to create a visual guide that would help me when drawing the buildings so they wouldn't look inconsistent when creating it on Maya. I wanted to see how the building would hold up if they were the same size, or if I scaled them down which I don't think I prefer in the extreme, as I feel it might be a bit more difficult to capture the size of the hero prop in comparison to the builings in the painting effectively (but I am still open to opinion on this).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development