MudBox: Sculpting and painting with stamps and stencils - Posing

Stamp (Pores and Stencil Texture: Skin)


UV in 3D Space 


2D Texture 


2D Texture on 3D Model 


Helmet (Texture Added)


Full Shot


Base Colour


Ambient Occlusion Added


Light Tones Added


Texture Added 



Overlay Added


Colour Just and Opacity Lowered


Helmet Projection Texture


Helmet  Adjust Colour (Burn, Contrast and Sponge)


Horns (Cracks Added)


Joint Added  and Moved


Double Joint Added


After this round of MudBox tutorials, I am running into some issues regarding continuously building on the Gremlin model and the full range of what my laptop can handle with this software. Overall I am finding the tutorials themselves relatively straightforward and easy, although I am struggling with some of the texture applications and I think that especially now, the model is starting to look a bit messy and strange, because of some of the liberties I have had to take in order to continue moving forward.

One of the main issues is around my laptop that I am trying to complete the tutorials on, because the file size if getting bigger with each new update I am making, it is making it hard for me to try new things and get some tasks done, with some major issues being able to open the 2D texture plane for the model in Mudbox and apply textures, as well as being able to import some of the other textures from the image browser, I had to resort to using some of the pre- installed stencils from the software in order to get that bit of the tutorial completed. I will still be progressing as best I can with the tutorials, however at this point I also know that I will also have to make a few changes and accessions regarding how my laptop handles it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development