Premise: Initial Drawings and Ideas Development.







After some feedback on some ideas for my Premise project I decided to make some initial drawings for two of my concept ideas, at this point I'm leaning more heavily towards one idea, but thinking about taking other themes and ideas from the other to make it more interesting. The two ideas revolve around one person, with one leaning more on mental health and involving a character becoming so overwhelmed to the point of "drowning" while the other is more of a Beetlejuice / Ghostbusters idea that had evolved from some previous ideas I came up with, with the Beetle-Juice one being the one I'm more interested in because I think I can do more with the themes and the tone, but I will see how the further feedback on the idea takes the project forward.

Comments

  1. Odette, please read - https://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2020/01/fao-caa-year-2-toolkit-2-check-re.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development