JetPack Jones: Editing The Eye





At this point with Jetpack jones I'm feeling a bit more confident after I got my model checked by Alan, and have managed to finish the eye and am ready to move onto the nose and progress further with the model. I am still a bit worried that I'm making tram lines again with the edge loops, especially where the lines are getting thinner but in an attempt to get the model finished on time I think I will try and move forward so I can make improvements later on when I have a bit more time and I can see the model coming along a bit more. But at this point I'm not too worried about his face as it is still too early at this point too see where I am going completely wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development