Collaboration: Storyboards Part 01

Emo Juliette 

Burnham G

"Captain Fantastic"

Looking at the five out of ten children I got assigned to develop, I have started storyboarding the three that I am most comfortable with at this point and feel that can applied to the final story. The two at the top I feel are going to be fairly long and especially the top one might have some editing added in the final story to divide up the time and make the scene more funny, while the last one will be fairly short and quick, so it can be a fast gag to break up some of the other, longer gags. I still have at this point two more storyboards to do, with one characters story being changed to it might take a bit longer to create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development