Collaboration: Moom Action Poses Part 01

Character Line Up
 Bean Sprout
 Emo Juliette 
 Joe K
 Burnham G
 "Captain Fantastic"
 Mar K
After the lessons with Alan and looking at different ways to portray the personality of the character through actions and poses, I tried to apply this to the five kids that I have been assigned to update and create the skit for, to then eventually combine with the other five later to then make the whole story. Apart from Bean Sprout I tried to keep Moom's size the same and look at a variety of poses and references until I found the one I felt portrayed the child the best, such as Burnham who is the class maniac and I wanted to use an action pose to show his wild energy and change Moom's expression to show how he feels about the action. Some of the kids, like Bean Sprout and Juliette I feel more comfortable with developing at this point, however Joe and Mar I'm still unsure of and might change their character to suit some of the developments we have made at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04