Character Design: Astronaut Research and Item Drawings



In the second half of the lesson we had to apply the research skills we learned in the first half and put them towards practicing researching our assigned character. For my astronaut I decided to try and stick mostly to 1960's designs and research because thats the theme I will have to look at later on in the project so I decided that it would be easier to start looking at now so I wouldn't have to change the design later on down the project. At first I looked at helmets and suits, but then later I felt that the astronaut didn't have as much of a personality shining through the suit so I thought it might also be fun to look at 60's themes toys and items to present the era and the tone of the character more, as at this point I think I want them to be lighthearted and fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04