ToolKit Reflective Statement

From the start of the year until now I can defiantly say I feel more confident using MAYA, especially around modelling and deciding to do things more on my own terms and adapt the advice given to me on modelling onto my own projects. I had never used a software like MAYA when I got to CAA in September so I was very apprehensive using it and designing different things on my own, so I struggled making the lego car and followed the MAYA tutorials very strictly incase I made any mistakes, I think it was only until the barn and after What If? Metropolis that I started to feel more confident about what I was doing and felt I could do some of the tasks on my own without as much apprehension as before and now after finishing Fantastic Voyage I feel more comfortable with Maya and designing objects without as much advice form the videos, although I still feel I have a long way to go. The tutorials defiantly came I handy with Fantastic Voyage, especially because I was relaying on them to learn Skinning and Rigging and apply them to my own project and although he other videos and lessons from before helped me, I think it was this point that I felt I could understand how to take the information given and apply it onto other objects on my own and use the knowledge I have gained to figure out Maya a bit on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development