Fantastic Voyage: Scene 01 Playblast Edit


This is a draft edit of the animation sequences I have done so far, I decided to stick more to the storyboard template to connect the sequences together but I have had to make some changes to the animation in order to make the switch out between the two models appear more natural, the turn around switch near the end I have done I think I might change as the edit isn't as smooth as I would of have liked and I think looks out of place in the sequence. I'm aiming to get some feedback and edit this to make it better for Friday rather than trying to get all my scenes rendered by the end of the week so I'm hoping to get at least 1:30 rendered and the rest playblasted scenes that I can edit later. Any feedback on how to improve this is appreciated swell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04