Fantastic Voyage: Mouth Movement and Animation Test


Managed to get the mouth and face moving together, ready for the lip synch and animation. The process to do this took a long time and involved using the connection editor and the blend shape, but I did have some problems connecting it to the head and the animation while also still connecting it to the attribute. One issue I did notice is with this last Finch model that I think I caused from cleaning up the joints earlier on I ended up deleting a ball joint and disconnecting the lumbar, neck and shoulder joint but despite this the figures still moves well I think thanks to the weight distribution and binding still keeps it together so I'm going to keep going with it and see if it still works because I need to move on. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development