SoundScape: Sound Collection 02

(00:00-00:10)                                                               (00:11-00:18)

 

                                                                   (00:19-00:23)




For these sounds I decided to go outside and try and find some sounds for my second image. I tried to look at plants in particular because the sounds of leaves I thought would be light enough to re-produce the light sounds I'm looking for, unfortunately I found some of the sounds to either be too thick and rubbery for the audio or the background noise to be too dominate in the recording that I couldn't hear a lot of the sounds, I think I will try and incorporate some of the bird sounds and the rustling leaves , but I still think I might have to look at getting hold of some feathers/ light material to create the sound I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development