SoundScape: Sound Collection 02

(00:00-00:21)                                                   (00:23-00:36)

 (00:38-00:50)                                                       (00:51-1:05)




Some more sounds I found recently. I have been trying to concentrate more on image two as it's the image I have the less confidence in and also the one that I have collected the less sounds for. I have been struggling with it because of the light feathers so I have been struggling to find a sound that can fit it and suit the electric sound so I was hoping to find, so I might just use the cushion sounds and try and add an electric effect on Adobe Audition to make it more otherworldly. But I also want to try and collect some more lighter sounds, maybe leaves or try and find some feathers to record and edit as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development