Soundscape: More Sounds

(00:00-00:07)                                                                (00:08-00:14)

(00:15-00:22)                                                                                 (00:23-00:34)




(00:35-00:46)



Before the deadline I decided to collect a few more sounds just to tweak some of them, especially image 2 which I am struggling the most with. To improve image 2, I decided to go out and buy some feathers, because my other attempt to find replacement sounds were not working because the objects sounded too thick, so I bought a feather boa and recorded sounds from the full thing and the small feathers that fell off it and I think the sounds turned out well, and so far I think they fit the image a lot better than the fur and the leaves did. I also bought some styrofoam balls and recorded them for my other images, I think the sound of them falling on the book would work well or image 1 because of the round shape, it might help add some diversity and finally after exploring some of the previous years sounds I decided to try and record a whisk vibrating, as I found the edited sounds interesting and thought they would make a good replacement in my image 1 recording, as it had some generated sounds and I wanted to find a way to replace them and I think the strange vibrations from the whisk work well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development