Fantastic Voyage: Finch Character Design Update

Before I moved onto orthograph's I wanted to update the character of the Finch to suit my updated script as well as to make it more recognisable and dynamic, as it will I want it to feature more prominently in my animation. I think I might go with the brown one because the colour I think will work more effectively in the white sandy scene and against the tortoises shades, which I plan to keep deep blue and grey, so the brown will help it to stand out, while also keeping it looking natural.  

Comments

  1. Hey Odin - I think you need to explore this character on a side view too - he/she is reading a bit like a ball? I think you need to go a bit more 'Charley Harper' on it... strong simple shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04