Sound: Experiment 01



Starting off my sound for my images I tried to keep it basic at first, looking at water sounds for my first image, listening to how the water sounds when poured or moved around with different objects, to match up with the image and see how I would like to progress onwards, this starting point has certainly given me some ideas for how to progress and develop the sounds.
I also ended up using these to make some sounds for my third image, I wanted to create a solid, but soft sound so I decided to start with laundry capsules, and rub them together in my hands, which because of the sensitivity of the recorder, ended up a bit more muffled, so I think I need to find something more squishy, like a crushed fruit or slime and see how that would work or if I could mix it together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development