Adobe Audition: Sound Mixing and Manipulating


For this lesson, we got the chance to experiment with sound and Adobe After Effects again, for mine I tried to create some sounds for my images, but ended up manipulating the sound to create something else and see where it would take me, I used the sound from an object I made as well as from puling someones back to make a heartbeat sound. I used a lot of echoes and volume manipulation in my final edit to make the final sound, I liked how it created a space where there wasn't none, while the rhythmic material pulling sound added repetition to the developing background noises.

Comments

  1. ... be nice to have bit more exposition on here, Odin! Tell us what's going on and what you did! Let's give these posts a bit of love and a bit of polish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development