What If Metropolis: Scene Construction and Camera Placement




My efforts so far at constructing my scene in Maya, at this point I think I might have to make a few changed to the scene as a whole, as I don't think I will be able to completely re-create it, as I have constructed the buildings in Maya differently to the ones in the scene, which is proving some issues for me with the camera placement, as I'm struggling to capture buildings equally in the left and right hand sides, as well as getting the hero prop in frame like the concept art while also capturing items in the bottom frame. I will get opinions on this, and shift the frame around, but so far I think this is the angel I will be aiming to use.


Comments

  1. It's not uncommon to have to adjust the angle etc and make the shot work in-camera when it gets to this point. Ultimately I'd suggest going for the 'shot that works best' as opposed to 'the shot that is nearest to your original painting'... Go for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development