What If? Metropolis: Reflective Statement

Leaning from my last project, I managed to go into this one with a more structured system and priorities around the work load, I am proud that I was able to get a lot of the work done early so I was concentrating more on the main project in the last 2 weeks of What if? Metropolis. However this didn’t stop me from being stressed during the project, and rather then me feeling overwhelmed and not knowing what to do with the work load, this time I was able to manage it at the expense of it being the only thing I was able to do, so I still think I have a way to go with balancing my own time with getting the workload done and learning to let things go. At the same time, I do wish I had gotten the final render of this project done sooner, as I ended up finishing the day before the deadline, which meant that I didn’t have time again for small improvements to the project or feedback, so I would appreciate some help with this as well, as I feel I planned myself again into a corner that meant that I couldn’t improve in time for the deadline.


Although the main bulk of my project I felt did go well, unfortunately the last afternoon of improvements didn’t and this where I feel that better planning could of have saved me from this, as my scheduling was so tight that I didn’t have time to fix the problems and get the crit presentation and the art of up in time without being stressed again, which at that point I had also burned myself out with just working, so I feel scheduling breaks for myself is important for my next project, so I can have the time for myself and produce the best work I can, without over working myself and getting stressed from it. But overall, now that I have been separated from the work for a couple of days, I am happy with how it turned out, and although I feel a bit worn out from it, I am happy with the things I have learned from this project, mainly an idea of how to better time manage myself and not over extend myself with the workload. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04