OGR What If Metropolis?

Comments

  1. Hey! Your drawings are looking really cool! Love the way you've explored it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OGR 01/11/2018

    Hey Odette - real shame your Scribd document isn't viewable on your blog here? It's a nicely put together document! My feedback is simple and to the point. I think you've created some really nice thumbnails and it makes total sense that the 'Opera house' should be at the centre of your city. I think you just need to move onto creating some more loose, more speedy DIGITAL concept art now as you start to consider envisioning your digital set shot. I think you get this place and you should move on to the next stage and have some fun... but I would like to see you working in colour FIRST and working digitally too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development