What if Metropolis Thumbnails 02: Hero Prop Concepts



Carrying on from my first set of thumbnails, I wanted to try and focus on my hero prop, while still keeping the designs from my first thumbnails so the buildings wouldn't be too different. For this batch, and for my initial design I want my hero prop to be an Opera to carry into the theme of music and the symposia. The initial design although comes from the Globe theatre, because I liked its wide round design and open roof that I felt made it more inviting and open to allow the music to flow out and affect the rest of the set. I looked at different designs including the Globe theatre, as well as the Paris opera to see how different designs are used for the same purpose and how they fit to their environment.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development