Wassily Kandinsky Influence Map 2

For this Influence map I decided to look at the idea of Synesthesia portrayed in art, as through some further research it is believed that my artists Kandinsky might of have experienced this, adding a new dynamic to his work that I could adapt to make it more my own. I decided to look at his work and contrast it against another example of Synesthesia (bottom left) within art and see how they differentiate. Because of this, I wanted to try and also consider the shape of the buildings I will create and have looked a buildings with a slightly or extremely warped appearance to capture the flow of music, while also taking into consideration my other influence map with the focus on colour as well. Wassily's style seems to be very bold and full of movement, so I'm hoping that portraying the building with a sense of movement themselves will help capture that aspect of his work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development