Invisible Cities Update: Moriana

For this design and per my feed back on my OGR, I decided to look at Art Nouveau in its different forms, while still however keeping the two contradicting cities in mind. These two moldboards are only a brief idea on what I want to concentrate on, as I feel I can find some more interesting pieces within the monuments that can support my city. I have taken in mind the coral like architecture and flower like structuring, while also trying to find pieces to support the text- such as the medusa chandelier and the abundance of alabaster, which will maintain the cities pastel like colour scheme on the open side.

Within the hidden face, I wanted to start looking at a more Gothic side pf Art Nouveau, while still maintaining the abandoned idea that I had before. The contrast between the cities is very important, however I still feel I need to explore an alternate route for Morianas hidden face, as in the black and white thumbnails I fear the contrasts might look a bit too similar to tell apart. I still would like to maintain the skull, Gothic imagery, as it plays into the destructive contrast I'm trying to display.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development