Premise: 3D Light Experiment 04 (Warm Light Experiment)

Initial Test with Colour and Exposure Change


Camera Change and Exposure Change


Light Decrease


Light Increase and Moved Backwards


Exposure Decreased and Spread Increased


Taking on the lighting and editing from the cold light experiment I decided to apply this and try out the warmer light that appears further along within the animation. I initially liked the strong exposure it was making in the first image, however when I moved the camera and took into consideration the lights placement in the story, I decided the decreasing it would give it a more distance and intriguing appearance than the cold light. With the last image I am happy with how the render turned out and how even though the rest of the room is in pitch darkness, there is still some indication of whats happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04