Premise: 3D Light Experiment 03 (Cold Light Experiment)



SkyDome Light


Area Light (x3)


Directional Light


Area Light Base


Area Light Increase


Further Light Increase


Colour Change and Increase


Colour Change and Light Decrease






After managing to make a portable light I decided to move on and try and make the effect for the cold light that takes place in the beginning of the story. The idea of the light is that its meant to show a disconnect between Drew and the family they are staying with, with the light appearing under the door accompanied by the sound of tv static and chattering.

I experimented with a few lights before deciding on using three Area lights, lined up next to the bottom of the door because I felt that it gave the best effect. I then experimented briefly with the colour and the strength of the light and at this point I think I will stick to an intensity of 5.00 and exposure of 0.50 on each of the lights because I felt it was strong enough to reach across the room while also not being too intense it would kill the scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04