Premise: Character Design Update


I decided to try and explore some possible character development, by designing some possible outfits and styles for the main character of my project; Drew. I decided to look at a range of styles, as although I was leaning towards a more simple and comfortable look for them, I decided that I wanted to see if any other design's might also work, which did happen in the case of the second character design I picked, which I decided to combine with a brown hair style and simplify the curls, because I still want the character to be easy enough to model in Maya. I also wanted to see how the design would fit in some concept art, so I decided to also draw that and see if the colours of the outfit ere too dull or bright against the warm orange and dark shadows I want the scene to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04