Lip Synch Moom: Adding Phoneme/Visemes



After finishing the jaw bounce, I started moving onto adding phonemes and shaping the mouth more to suit the sentence, as well as making the project suit my own style by adding character to the rig via the eyebrows. So far I am still confident with how this process is going and am comfortable progressing onwards and improving the expressions and Mooms mouth, with the only exception being the way I animated the mouth regarding "O's" and that I'm leaning more on the way I pronounce words rather than how the audio is, which is making the lip synch off in some places, so I do need to improve that more, but apart from that I am happy with how this has turned out and am ready to move onto the next stage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04