Character Design: Logo and Poster Designs

Company Logo: "Dinosaur Corporation"


 Film Poster 


 This lesson we focused on designs and putting a more simple design on objects to be used commercially, on the first one we had to come up with a logo for a fictional company and so I decided to design a logo for Dinosaur Corporation, a Jurassic Park like company where they work to bring Dinosaurs back to life for educational purposes, so I wanted to combine a Dinosaur skull with the DNA symbol to try and show off the companies main focus point and what they aim to do with it, while also keeping it stylish and simple to reach, which I think I ended up doing on the final designs for it. We also had to design a poster for an already existing film, so I decided to got for the film Nightcrawler because I felt it would be the easiest to design for, because of I feel the main themes of the film can be easily displayed in simple ways, which I think I achieved most strongly in the first on, with the camera filming the dead body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development