Collaboration: Character Update and Updated Storyboard

Moom Character Desgin (Joe King)

Updated Storyboard (Joe King)
After looking over the characters we currently have, the team have decided that it would be best for us to cut and change some of the struggling characters, with two of mine being Joe King and Burnham G. I decided after struggling to come up with a skit for the King twins that I would scrap them both, however use Joe's name to replace Burnham's, as I felt that his old name was too violent and wants making sense with the updates I had to make to him, as well as I had to change his skit so it represented the brief more, which is an issue we are struggling with as we finalise these characters and move forward in the project. So far I am happy with the update on Joe (formally Burnham) and feel that his skit fits more with the brief and ties the story together as well as his final Moom design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development