Character Design: Storyboards


This lesson we looked at storyboards and how they are played out for future reference. For the first one I looked at a scene from a film and laid it out in storyboard format understand it better, so for mine I looked at the Leap of Faith scene from Spiderman Into the Spider-verse and from what I made I feel that I learned a little more about scene layout and how much information I need to put in a scene in order for it to work and tell the bones of the story that I would want to tell and it was nice to see if through some already accomplished work and I feel has allowed me to understand better how to use storyboards properly. We also had to transfer those skills into a storyboard to tell a chase scene and I feel I did an okay job, although I did struggle in the beginning to figure out how to show the tension on the page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04