Character Design: More Astronauts and Captain Good Boy!


Continuing on with the Astronauts and the companion we had to add on from the last lesson, I decided to continue looking at different breeds that might fit with the American astronaut and his body type to be used as shorthand for the audience when seeing them together. I decided to go with, at this point a chubby Dachshund, because I felt the size and weight of the dog matched the American Astronaut well enough, along with the matching uniforms as well. I will continue to look at other dog breeds that might be a good match for the Astronaut, but at this point I am happy with where this is going but feel I need to pay more attention to facial expressions for the astronauts and making their body features more dynamic and different, along with the robot.

Comments

  1. Cute drawings. I like the running away design. Very fun. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04