Maya: Fog Atmosphere: Tree Atmosphere Edit

Final Render 
Gobo Add In  
Colour and Attenuation Colour Change  
 Anisotropy Increase
 Density and Attenuation Increase
 Density Increase 
 Original 

Looking at the tree and the fog I found the process interesting, especially learning about how changing the density of the scene can create a more brightened effect. Again, because I'm interested in colour changing in scenes, I found adding on and changing the Fog colour and the Attenuation very interesting, so this along with the house I will defiantly take into consideration for future projects if I need it, but it was interesting learning how to create and alter the atmosphere and light in a scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development