Maya: Caustics and The Chest

Original 
Caustics Add in 
Add Spotlight 
Add Area Light 
Area Light Colour Change 
Add Atmosphere 
Final Render 
This by far was the hardest of the tasks to complete so far, as although I have learned a lot, this tutorial also had some issues loading, which I feel might of have effected the final render. Creating the Caustics I found very interesting and useful, especially now that I know I can create a water effect if I need to and how to apply it onto a scene without having to make it myself. The colour change and incorporation of lights was also interesting, however I don't like the way the final render has turned out and so might re-do it sometime in the future, because I had some issues with the scene and couldn't get the background items like the chest or the barrel to be as dominant in the frame as they are in the examples.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development