Character Design: Buildings and Astronaut Further Development

 Astronaut Further Development 



Building Desgins 



For this lesson we looked at exterior and interior spaces and how to draw them to show power, time period and scale. For my building I looked at the Lloyds Building in the London and had the task to make it appear ancient, so I decided to draw inspiration from greek architecture, incorporating friezes and columns where the exterior piping and boxy shapes would be, as well as putting in some renaissance domes where the boxes around the top where, as I felt it suited the style better, although it didn't portray the style of the ruling as well.

 I also continued on with the designs of my astronaut, and at this point I'm feeling pretty confident about style and what the story of the two astronauts will be in preparation for storyboarding next week, I'm also at this point sure I'm settled on a robot and rocket design for the astronauts so now just need to finalise an outfit for the Cosmonaut and Astronaut before storyboarding their adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04