Astronaut: Drawings and Moodboard's


USSR Astronaut Suits 
US Astronaut Suits 
Continuing from last week I tried to draw more concepts of my Astronaut, looking more at different helmet and suit designs to see which one I might choose to stick with or adapt later on down the project, these designs I think mainly might be for my main astronaut character and then if I wanted to add another I will thumbnail some other outfit designs later. I also made these thumbnails to help me tell the difference between the US and the USSR astronaut suits, as at this point Im thinking about introducing a US and USSR astronaut into my story, and have a heavily re-imagined recalling of the space race between the two countries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development