Fantastic Voyage: Animation Play-blast Update


Rather than uploading the newer scenes in a new video, I thought it would be easier to re-load the older scenes so the video makes more sense. So far I nearly have 2 minutes of scenes, but am still way off from the end of the actual animation, so I might aim instead to have the end of this act rendered or ready for Friday, just so the video has a good finishing point. I have had to add on some newer scenes to fix some issues within the animation, but I think this had added more of a dynamic within the scene so I actually like it better and makes it more interesting, I still need to sync up the audio better and add sound, but so far I'm happy with it and the tone of the animation can be seen in what I have so far. I have also managed to start rendering and have my first rendered scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04