Fantastic Voyage: Character Orthographs




Before moving into Maya I wanted to try and get the character orthographs done, as they are the elements I feel I need to change the least and if I can get them out of the way, I can try and make a quick Pre-Viz  with them to get a feel for my shots and scenes before trying to make the final animation. I wanted to make the bird more round, because my updated script has more humour in it, and since the Finch is still doing the explaining and making the jokes, I wanted his shape to juxtapose his behaviour and voice; so was thinking about hiring a voice actor with a very masculine, low voice to make the character more interesting and engaging, rather than trying to make his voice and shape match his behaviour. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development