Lip Sync Animation


I tried to take a bit more time to get this done, and despite some noticeable mistakes, I think I have done good for my first try. I tried to separate the two voices in the scene, and I have certainly learned a lot from doing this. I originally had 96 frames for this voice, but ended up pulling it down to around 70 because of time constraints and the speed of the voice against the speed of the frames, and from this I have learned to pick the mouth shapes based on spikes in the dialogue rather than trying to squeeze all of them in, especially if they can't fit. I think next time I would like to try and get it a bit more perfect now I know what I do now about how lip synch in animation works. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development