Contexts: 2000 Word Mind Maps




Comments

  1. So... looking at these maps, I think there's a risk that you're not connecting with a specific enough theoretical framework; you need something meatier for a 2000 word assignment, which will require of you that you demonstrate good technical knowledge of a theoretical context. My experience is colour theory can quickly encourage a student to become 'descriptive' - I'm wondering if Baby Driver is 'ideas-driven' enough, as my experience of that film was that it was wonderfully entertaining and joyously superficial... like much of that director's work. Can I ask you to consider some additional potential topics, as most of your classmates thrashed out three different possible case-studies. I'd suggest perhaps that you need to look at things that are more possibly 'problematic' or 'under tension' so as to create lots of room for debate and discussion...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development