Wassily Kandinsky Influence Map 1

For my project I am partnering with artist Wassily Kandinsky, and so for this influence map I decided to look briefly at some of his work, especially some of his pieces composed around music, because I think this I where I might draw most of my inspiration for my work. I also decided to look up his most popular work (top right hand side) to compare with his other work so I can get a better understanding of how he works as an artist. The city scapes underneath are some loose ideas for how I might compose the buildings, implementing Kandinsky's usage of strong colours and dynamic shapes to create the structures.

Comments

  1. and so it begins!

    Not sure between us we spelled this correctly ....

    https://www.apa.org/monitor/mar01/synesthesia.aspx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development