Invisible Cities: Isaura


One of the thin cities, I tried to imagine Isaura as a floating city, while also making the houses more round and remote to accommodate for the location. Isaura was defiantly the city I had the most fun constructing and will be developing for the rest of my project, although I would like to develop more inside the buildings and around the construction of the city before moving onto the development of these ideas, as I don't think I have made that clear enough within these concepts.

Comments

  1. I like the sense you're creating here of 'layering up' in that bottom drawing - not sure if the rectangles are view-finders, but the visual impression they're giving - of cages or constructions ontop of constructions is working to create a sense of complexity and busy-ness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Experiment 04

Premise: Room Design and Development